RECIPE – Reduced Carb Tortilla Pizza 🍕🍕🍕
Try this healthier alternative to a full on pizza!
- 1 whole tortilla (or whole wheat pita bread)
- Sauce (marinara, pesto, olive oil and garlic, barbecue sauce)
- Cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, goat, feta)
- Toppings (Whatever you like)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the tortilla in a pan or pizza tray.
- Spread sauce evenly across the tortilla, leaving ½ inch around the edges. Sprinkle with cheese and toppings.
- Bake until the cheese is golden and bubbling (no sooner!) and the edges of the tortilla are lightly browned, about 12 to 14 minutes.